SLIDER

Throwback Thursday - Big Baby

I mentioned how my baby is now nine months old.  She is crawling everywhere and by the looks on her face, it seems she already has this world figured out.  For "Throwback Thursday," I thought I would share the newborn pictures I took of her when she was just a few days old.  You may say, "Oh wow, she doesn't look like a newborn."  Well, the Lord saw fit to give me ten pounders!  So, she doesn't look much like a newborn (10.5 to be exact).  



Sometimes, I kinda feel like I missed out on the newborn stage because my babies came out looking like two to three month olds!  But, I really wouldn't have it any other way.  And there ARE benefits to big babies.  My husband says he feels like he can hold them without worry.  They are stout!  They were both great eaters (obviously) and sleepers (sleeping through the night by 8 weeks).  I will take that!




I never worried when big brother wanted to help with his little sister either.  I figured she could take him out if she wanted to.  :)  They were content babies and usually went down for naps/bed without a peep (that may have to do with them being thumb suckers too).  So, there's my baby girl, nine months ago!  She amazes me everyday.  Her and her big brother could not be more loved!  We are so thankful to God that He saw fit to bring them into our lives.

Have a great weekend, everyone!

1 comment :

  1. Oh Ashley,Brooke is so cute in these pics!
    Ellen

    ReplyDelete

Hover to Pin
 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design