SLIDER

Some Bubbly Brothers

I had the privelege of photographing some adorable brothers yesterday.  I feel like I say this a lot, but they were just precious.  What kid isn't, though, right?  So, here they are...little bro and big bro.  


Aren't they AH-dorable?  I mean really...those eyes and sweet skin!  Love 'um! 

Little brother was sweet and content the whole session.  I hear from his mommy that he is a smiler, but I was getting a lot of serious faces:




That's okay though.  I will take them when they are this cute!  Maybe he was a little suspicious of me?  The large camera and gigantic lens have to be a little sci-fi movie - ish.  PS - I LOVE the drool!  PPS - What isn't there to LOVE?

Then, we have big brother.  Like I have said before, I occasionally take my kids on shoots and they tagged along on this one. My little boy just loved big brother!  They could relate having baby siblings, ya know?  :)  They were running around playing and acting like dinosaurs. I {heart} my job!




Of course, they are adorable.  Look at their pretty mama:


So, there you have it!  Some sweet boys to kick off the weekend.  We will be back next week with more cuteness!  :)

1 comment :

  1. Such happy little boys!They are so cute.
    Ellen

    ReplyDelete

Hover to Pin
 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design