SLIDER

Bunch of Blondes - Bismarck Family Photography

I had the chance to photograph my photographer last week!  I have always felt regular family pictures are important.  That's why my family also gets them done on a yearly basis!  I have really enjoyed getting to know Jill and her family.  They are a bunch of cuties:



With their newest addition:
 

This is another session I would term "Lifestyle Photography."  Again, it's some of my favorite work because everything is so genuine.  A family together at home, what's more beautiful?





Big sisters were fighting over little brother...literally!  He's going to be so loved!  (And smushed)  :)






 Congrats on your newest!  And bless your little family!


No comments :

Post a Comment

Hover to Pin
 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design