SLIDER

Another Session with "C" - Bismarck Children's Photographer


Some dear friends of mine asked me to do pictures of their little boy again.  I was  excited to say the least!  It means so much to me when people ask me to capture their family again.  It means I'm doing my job right.  And it means that regular pictures are important to them...my kind of people!  

This little guy's big brown eyes get me every time.  Last year, he had some curls that were equally irresistible but such is life where these kiddos grow and look older, no curls this time.  :(  But, still being oh-so-stinkin' cute, right? 







 
Mommy & Daddy are adding to the family, too.  In just a few short weeks, we will have another "C" in our lives.  I can't wait to meet him.  And I know this "C" will be a wonderful big brother...look, he's already collecting things to share with little bro.



I have said this before, but let me say it again:  there is so much love in this family!  I am so very thankful I can capture that.


No comments :

Post a Comment

Hover to Pin
 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design