SLIDER

Bismarck Lifestyle Photographer

I have been studying my way through books and blogs on "Lifestyle Photography."  I prefer this style in general.  It's more candid.  Yes, I do pose my clients often but watching kids play or parents interact with them is very special.  I long to capture their personalities and that genuine relationship.

To be true to lifestyle photography though, the environment should be something the kiddos are used to.  Great examples:

Their bed/crib.


With their siblings, their blankets, their stuffed animals.



Their room, with their toys:


It's all so natural and sweet in my opinion!  And it's a good time to get into it with the snow fixin' (as they say in my parts) to fly.  If you would like to schedule a lifestyle photography session, please contact me at ashleyhaveman@live.com or facebook.com/ashleyhavemanphotography .  Look forward to working with you!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hover to Pin
 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design