SLIDER

One Patient Family!

My husband had me a little flustered a couple weeks ago when he asked me to go to Montana for a week with only a day's notice!  We (meaning him) are somewhat spontaneous but that was a little much for my organizationally obsessed mind.  But, we decided to make it work....only after a shoot with this lovely family:


I am so glad it worked out because they were wonderful to capture.  The weather was a little chilly but it kept us on our toes...at least it was sunny.

Have I mentioned how much I love kiddos?


Sweetness runneth over, right?  :)



Oh, so precious!

Well, we are finally back and I am all caught up on editing.  Whew!  Now to get ready for my November sessions.  Remember, this month's special is a FREE custom designed Christmas Card*.

Hope to see you soon!

{Ashley H}

*November Christmas Special:  A custom designed Christmas Card in your choice of 4 x 6 or 5 x 7/Horizontal or Vertical layout for you to print as you like.  This is only the digital file, printing/envelopes/mailing will be your responsibility.  Design will contain a few of the best shots and be included on your pictures' disc.

1 comment :

Hover to Pin
 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design