SLIDER

Class of 2013 - Senior Pictures

I was able to sneak in a session with this kid, er...  6'4 senior the other day before the snow came (something I am still disillusioned about).  I had to correct myself because I had a brief moment when his mom asked me to do the pics that I thought "Why?  He's only 14."  But reality set in...he's not 14!  We have known him for awhile and I just can't believe he is a senior this year and graduating.   He should only be 14! (And no, the height didn't make me think he was older, I think he has been six feet since he was 10!  lol)



He even brought a few props to our session at the Capitol, including his baby brother.  (Side Note:  A baby is really the best prop! You just can't go wrong!)  But I love these shots with his guitar, too.





Congratulations, class of 2013!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hover to Pin
 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design