SLIDER

Why I like to Blog...


One of my favorite parts of photography is getting to know people.  I've noticed a new trend with photographers.  They are using Facebook more and more as their portfolio.  It's time consuming for photographers to update things so they are understandably blogging/updating their website less and less.  Like I said, it's understandable but I don't think I will ever be able to completely hop on that bandwagon.

 I really like blogging.  I feel like I'm journal-ing my sessions.  I think back on the funny things the kiddos did or the good advice a mom may have given me.  I sometimes note things about the location.  It's so beneficial for me to recap the event.  And I feel like it draws me closer to the family.  I say all that to say if you use me as a photographer, I look forward to it being a friendship.  I want to get to know your children as they grow.  I think it's one of the greatest ways to get children relaxed, too...by knowing the photographer.

I have thoroughly enjoyed every client I have met.  Many of them have already returned for subsequent sessions!  This couldn't make me happier...especially considering I've only been doing this for about a year now.  :)  Thank you so much for spending time with me!  I look forward to getting to know you all better!

To become a future client and friend :), please contact me.  My 2014 summer schedule is filling up.


No comments :

Post a Comment

Hover to Pin
 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design