SLIDER

Some "S"weet kids...

I mentioned on my Facebook page how much of a joy it is to photograph amazing people.  I get to know some better or meet new people that I never would have normally.  These fun kiddos happen to be part of the former and I really enjoyed seeing another side of them.


My first set of twins!  (I have another set to photograph this weekend!)
 

 And a sweet little sister.


Just the perfect little group!  Although little sis did inform me she would like a little sister.  :)


For some crazy reason, a limbo challenge broke out in the middle of the session.  I have no idea how this happened.  Oh wait...twin boys and random sticks...I think we found our answer.



This was such a fun group!


No comments :

Post a Comment

Hover to Pin
 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design