SLIDER

Looking Ahead...

I have some changes coming and I am super excited about them! Read on for the details:

My go to style is bright, simple and natural.  But, I love seeing some darker, more dramatic images.  I also love being able to reach new clients.  So, I have added a new edit to the Ashley Haveman Photography family.  :)  It's a matte finish.  Here's a sample:


Matte: 


Classic:


I love it!  Especially for the upcoming winter season. 

Now, not to sound like an informercial, BUT...THERE'S MORE!!!!
Due to an absolutely crazy fall season (my own fault  - over scheduling and third trimesters don't mix), I have decided to restructure my sessions and try to make my business a little more efficient.  I invested in some new gear and have decided to raise prices slightly (a first in THREE years for me). Unfortunately, I had a few sessions with late cancellations or no shows this year.  This is very hard on a small business.  I often pay/schedule a baby sitter, spend time replying to messages, drive time, loading of props/gear, etc.  All to just be stood up or left with an empty slot in an otherwise busy schedule.  I am very thankful it's only happened a handful of times but, for the security of my business, I will now require a contract and deposit.  So, I have attached the sessions for 2018.  Please take a look:





If you don't want to wait until 2018 to take advantage of the new Matte edit, it's just an additional $20 added to your session fee.  Many of the details listed above have been part of my business for awhile but sometimes it's good to let you all know specifics!  I truly love my clients and make it my top priority to give you timeless, precious images.  I think with the new focus, I will be able to achieve this even better!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hover to Pin
 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design