SLIDER

Sit Back & Get Comfy...

This big group of loved ones got together over Thanksgiving and were gracious enough to ask ME to do their pictures.  Every time someone messages or calls me for a session or to compliment my images, I am so grateful.  I simply started a study into photography to get some good images on a day to day basis of my own kiddos.  As it grew and others asked me to capture their own lovely family...well, I just hardly know what to say except, "Thank you!  When can we schedule??"  :)  

This family was special.  Big and bright...happy and sweet.  I couldn't possible cut down my post to just a handful of pictures like usual.  So...sit back and get comfy while you see this awesome group!




















Thank you, thank you, thank you for your time with me!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hover to Pin
 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design