SLIDER

Last Fall Session...


Ta da...this is it!  The grande finale of my fall sessions this year.  It was a nice day of 50s amidst several days of 30s and 20s so I am thankful it worked out.  We had such a nice time.  This family really made me laugh!




Sometimes you just have to let the kids go!  That's what natural and candid sessions are all about.  If you know me or my style, I'm not a fan of fancy, artsy and boutique-y type shots.  I like the realness of family dynamics.  That's not to say there isn't a time or place for the fun fancy stuff, but for me and my family sessions...well, this is it!  Big smiles, silly poses, and relaxed people.  I LOVED this session!










 Thanks for the fun "L" family.  You are so special and I hope I get to see you soon!


No comments :

Post a Comment

Hover to Pin
 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design