SLIDER

A Recap... Bismarck Photographer

I am currently so busy doing sessions and editing that I haven't even had time to blog!  Any spare moments are spent loving on my kiddos after such a crazy summer...and taking care of our newest baby girl.  I am so thankful for wonderful clients that are a blessing to work with!  I have been the beneficiary of some patient and sweet folks.  Thank you, thank you!  I am completely booked through October but if you would like a session later this winter or around the holidays, please contact me soon.  

I am in the process of changing the business a little in the new year.  Keep up to date here or at www.bismarckphotographer.com for the news!  Thanks again and hope to see you soon!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hover to Pin
 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design