SLIDER

Fun Fivesome - Bismarck Children Photographer

I met these fun kiddos yesterday.  They started out a little shy, but when they got a little more comfortable, we really had a blast!  I even got a few funny faces out of them...that always does the trick.  :)   




The Floridian in me really felt for this little girl!  The wind picked up as soon as we got out to the park and she was chilly.  She still put on a smile for me.




 Such a beautiful family!  Such sweet smiling faces!  


And such a happy, happy baby girl!



I hope this guy gets to rent a paddle boat soon.  He saw them at the park and it's all he could talk about during our session!  I had such a nice time with this whole family...thanks for hanging out with me "P" family!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hover to Pin
 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design