SLIDER

My Friends, the Missionaries - Bismarck Photographer

Some good friends of mine were passing through Bismarck while visiting the many wonderful churches that support them in the foreign field of Papua New Guinea.  I absolutely LOVE spending time with all of them.  I wish it were more often, but the Lord has called them to serve in that far away land so I suppose I have to deal.  :)  

They asked me to do some pictures of them...I was so honored.  They are truly a wonderful family and blessing.  It happened to be a chilly day.  By chilly, I mean I was freezing and I'm not even accustomed to Papua New Guinea.  







We were able to sneak in a few shots before the boys got SOO COLD.  Then, we retreated to the indoors.  I think the boys were excited about that:







1 comment :

Hover to Pin
 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design