SLIDER

Finally...


You may have noticed that I have a new logo!  Since starting last year, I had played around with a couple designs that I wasn't crazy about.  With little love for them, I could never bring myself to invest in a lot of branding materials.  Unfortunately, you can't run a business without investing in some branding & marketing materials.  So...after some more playing, I finally made one that I really REALLY like. (This is my way of asking you not to complain about it!)  My goal:  something simple but fun; after all, I prefer to specialize in children photography!  

So, finally, here are my new business cards:



Feel free to "pass them out" aka email them or send friends here to the blog!  Also, Facebook has a new review option for businesses.  If you have worked with me before, I'd love the feedback! 

Thank you so much to my current clients and future clients.  You really make me enjoy my job!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hover to Pin
 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design